BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) – Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome and HealthyBR are serving to BREC have a good time its seventy fifth Anniversary with a family-friendly occasion that goals to get everybody in form.
Named Household Health Rocks, the month-to-month occasion, held each 2nd Friday, is a exercise with a deal with households.
On Friday, July 8 from 5:30 p.m. till 7 p.m. on the Perkins Highway Neighborhood Park there can be health demos, dry inflatables, music and free snowballs.
The deal with is 7122 Perkins Highway. Organizers say the occasion will happen close to the tennis courts.
Check out the schedule of occasions beneath:
- 5:30 p.m. – Welcome and presentation by Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome and BREC’s Andrea Roberts
- 5:45 p.m. – Heat up with Bridget from Spectrum Health
- 6:00 p.m. – Exercise demo with Holly from Regymen Health
- 6:15 p.m. – Break and presentation on the significance of recreation for our well being
- 6:20 p.m. – Exercise demo with Margaret from Burn Bootcamp
- 6:40 p.m. – Cool Down with Bridget from Spectrum Health
To be taught extra about Household Health Rocks you possibly can go to www.healthybr.com/fitnessrocks.
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2022 WAFB. All rights reserved.